Volume 5 of My Favorite Coloring Book is comprised of a variety of fun plants from manicured bushes to wild flowers to trees. Each image was drawn specifically with coloring in mind. Every page has bold lines to make coloring fun. Plants come in every color, shape, and size. Color the pages into a garden of your own. There are no rules. Plant the seed to your creativity and watch it grow!
- All illustrations are single sided making it possible to color every page
- Pages are perforated to easily tear out and share
- The paper is thick enough to color with marker and bright white to reflect the truest color
- Printed in the United States on recycled paper with soy-based ink
- This book is standard size of 8.5 x 11