Volume 1 of My Favorite Coloring Book is the first set of drawings I created after deciding I wanted to make a coloring series. The idea was to create art out of ordinary objects that could be colored into artwork. The drawings are designed to be simple leaving room for coloring to be complex. There are a variety of images from roller skates to rainbows. Each one drawn specifically with coloring in mind. I definitely have few pages that are my favorite. I wonder which ones will be yours?
- All images are single sided making it possible to color every page
- Pages are always perforated to easily tear out and share
- The paper is thick enough to color with marker and bright white to reflect the truest color
- Printed in the United States on recycled paper with soy-based ink
- This book is standard size of 8.5 x 11