Volume 6 is the latest to the collection and it’s turned out to be some of my favorite drawings so far. The pages have no theme to tie them together. They are a variety of images that will make picking out your favorite page hard to do. Each image was hand-drawn specifically with coloring in mind. Every page has inviting images with bold lines that make coloring fun. You will have fun coloring each page from front to back or back to front. Coloring has no rules. That’s why it’s so awesome! Which page will you pick first?
- 27 original images designed to make coloring fun
- Pages are perforated to easily tear out and share
- All illustrations are single sided making it possible to color every page
- The paper is thick enough to color with marker
- Each image is printed on bright white to reflect the truest color
- This book is standard size of 8.5 x 11
- Printed in the United States on recycled paper with soy-based