Volume 6 of My Favorite Coloring Book is the latest to the collection. It’s turned out to be some of my favorite drawings so far. The pages have no theme to tie them together. They are a variety of images that will make picking out your favorite page hard to do. Each image was drawn specifically with coloring in mind. Every page has bold lines to make coloring fun. You color the pages from front to back or back to front. Coloring has no rules. That’s why it’s so awesome! Which page will you pick first!?!
- All illustrations are single sided making it possible to color every page
- Pages are perforated to easily tear out and share
- The paper is thick enough to color with marker and bright white to reflect the truest color
- Printed in the United States on recycled paper with soy-based ink
- This book is standard size of 8.5 x 11